Friday, September 01, 2006

Spider season is open!!



In every sense of the term. Of course, thoses evil creatures are omnipresent. All year round. But they get worse in September/October. They are big. They are black. And they are in the house.
I saw one. But it's so late I can't even do anything about it except pray it's too large to get in my room through the crack in the door. And pray it will be in the same place tomorrow morning so my dad can invest in a bazooka.

The second sense is that I want to start a worldwide conspiracy. We need to exterminate evil spiders. Especially big black ones and ones that bite people. I guess daddy long legs are ok. Little tiny ones I don't mind so much.

If you like the idea, leave a comment, and post about this on your blog. We might create a support group of people trying to get spiders out of their houses. I mean I understand full extermination, aside from being impossible, might not be best for the ecosystem, but I at least need them OUT of my house.

How come only the cute, furry, animals are in danger of extinction? Why not mosquitoes and spiders?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahhhhhh! ewwwwwwww!!! I confirm, that spider is no good... well, I guess I shall have to post about this on my blog... we'll see how far we can go with this lol

QUASAR9 said...

I love the hide or share posts too
Cool!

You can either roll up or unfold as many posts as you like.
Love it.

Wishing you a great day!

Unknown said...

Death to all spiders...except the little ones.

Billy Mac-editor, critiquemyblog.blogspot.com
and former extermiator

www.pestcontrolinfo.blogspot.com