Friday, September 01, 2006

A light in the darkness...

Here are some positive things to end my day:

Billy Mac, from Critique My Blog, a blog that reviews other blogs, talks about Adsense and a lot of other topics that interest most bloggers, has reviewed my blog. Here is what he says:

Here is a cool blog by a young girl who is doing what blogs were made for in the first place. Expression. I'm guessing you're not from the USA from the (A) sticker you have to put on your car. Nice job with the blog...I'd keep posting and keep adding content. Keep a running journal and you'll have fun looking back years from now to see how your blog has progressed and matured. Maybe add some adsense, that's my only critism. Nice job.


Thank you :) And yes, I am from France, but blog in english by choice. About the adsense, I don't think I have enough visitors to justify messing up my template. :p I just don't like ads in general.

Another positive thing is that next Thursday, I've been booked to be "Guest Blogger" on the bestest blog of all time, which is a nice place to read random blogs. I'll be reviewing a blog I like and giving it a "Bestest blog of the day" award :)

So despite killer spiders, life isn't that bad.

1 comment:

QUASAR9 said...

Love this comment feature,
just below post.

I keep waitting for blogger or haloscan comments popup box to open

only to realise that if I scroll down the comments box is there