Wednesday, September 13, 2006

apple special event video

I've just finished watching it online... And I do wish I had waited. The problem with Apple is their stuff keeps getting cooler and cooler faster than I can spend my money... :(
My iBook is only one year old, and since then there has been iLife 06, the MacBook with intel chips, iSight...
My iPod is only 2 months old and since then... well you know if you've been on the Apple site.

I like the search feature in the new iPods.
At least I didn't buy a battery charger- the new ones are much smaller. (40% I think, I don't feel like checking my info- but I know it's way smaller) So that's my consolation.
My second consolation is that I at least didn't get the 60Go one.

2 comments:

Parlancheq said...

I almost don't want to know about all the new stuff! I got both my kids iPods for Christmas last year and I don't want them to think they need upgrades this year. :)

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how fast technology keeps changing, yet there are still so many things I can't do!