Monday, September 04, 2006

Blogexplosion=blind?

I was curious to try blogexplosion. I actually read some of the blogs in their random blog button and left comments and all that, and liked it well enough.

But then I tried submitting both of my blogs. Apparantly this blog looks scrambled in IE and is un-readable. Well, I got on a PC, tried IE, and nothing odd appeared except for my "get firefox" message. And I realize there's a little problem in my CSS I havn't had time to fix, but it does not scramble my blog, and it does not make it unreadable. In fact, you won't even notice it unless you go into my archives. (if you have a problem with my blog, please let me know and tell me exactly what browser you're using)

As for iSmile, they say there are empty popups. Now that is weird. I didn't put any code to put popups on it, and whenever I open the blog from any browser, I never get popups, even when I disable the popup blocker. (do you see any popups there? If so, leave me a comment and I'll try to get rid of them.)

I don't know what the BlogExplosion moderators are talking about.

Pff... who needs BlogExplosion anyway? On blogexplosion, I bet most people are just waiting until the 30 seconds are up to get their credits and don't even take a glance at my blog.

5 comments:

Andrew McAllister said...

Hi,
I have the same reservations as you about blog explosion. It seems too much like a scheme rather than an honest way to attract readers. Still, perhaps it works for others so I don't judge.

Thanks so much for visiting my site and for leaving such a nice comment. I appreciate it!

All the best,
Andrew

Nothing said...

hi! you've got a very nice blog here. keep up the good work!

and by the way, there were no popups, and nothing's scrambled. but i like internet explorer more than firefox

merapuman said...

Hi, just dropping by. Nothing wrong with your blog, no pop ups, nothing. just your blog. im usnig FF

Bobby Griffin said...

duh, isn't this what I've been trying to explain to all my visitors??

Jules said...

I had the same problem with Blog Explosion. They "denied" me entrance into their little club because they said my blog's format was all wonky in certain browsers. Whatevs. Who needs 'em.

Oh, found you via Bestest Blog - nice review of Quills!