Wednesday, September 13, 2006

iPod bus

Today I was walking in town, solving a couple of my problems... and I saw a bus. A bus painted top to bottom, throughout the entire length with album art, and an iPod nano. Even the windows on the bus were painted...
Now that's what I call a commercial. I think it's brand new, because I never did see it before, and considering Apple's iTunes 7 update, as well as the new iPods (I'm soooo glad I didn't get the 60Go a couple months ago!!)... it makes sense.
I've heard people say that the Zune will beat the iPod- I don't believe it.
Only one thing I'm not too excited about: iPod movies. 10$ is too much. I can get a DVD for that price. Granted it's a huge operation if I want to put it on my iPod, but if I want to watch a movie when travelling I just use my iBook- has more battery life anyway.
The games (especially Tetris!) sound fun though...

If I can get a picture of the iPod bus I'll put it up here and on iSmile, too :)

No comments: