Saturday, September 30, 2006

3 letters... 1 podcast

I got 3 letters in the mail today.

One was my student card that finally got here. I've been waiting for so long! Now I can finally borrow books from the library...

Another was a letter from my bank to remind me to pick up my new card (my old one expires tomorrow).

And the last one was perhaps the most welcome of the three: the confirmation that I will get a scholarship this year and that it should be pouring into my bank account this month!!!

Three things that have been pending for a long time. So I'm glad that's taken care of. All I have left is changing my phone plan, and getting my "Carte Vitale".

Anyway... Here is a great podcast you should check out. It's some sermons by Tom Hovestol :) The most recent one I'm listening to right now is on depression.

1 comment:

INAMINI said...

Congratulations on your scholarship! That will probably help ease some of the college stress.