Saturday, September 16, 2006

Another dream

I've been dreaming quite a lot lately... Last night I dreamt I managed to blog about something people actually are interested in and my stats exploded to the point where I couldn't even answer all my comments anymore.

On a more realistic note, I drove for the first time today without my driving instructor, but my mom instead. I don't feel quite ready to drive all alone yet- and perhaps not even tomorrow. I shouldn't even drive today any more. I have such an awful migrane, it started to hit me before driving, but when I got out of the car it was head-splitting. I'm amazed I can even type. Thankfully my computer screen is nice on my eyes (the PC's monitor really gets to me).

But I'm going to take a nap, soon as I e-mail the girl I'm doing the german project with. We need to do a little presentation next Monday, and I probably should have done this sooner, but before I didn't have a german dictionnary on hand and as much as I am relying on the internet for nearly anything now, I still don't quite trust it when it comes to the German language. (I'm billingual and so I know what it's translating services spit out sometimes from French to English and vice-versa)

2 comments:

Charlene Amsden said...

I hope you're feeling beter soon! I hate migraines.

INAMINI said...

I hope you don't have migraines very often. I have them (to some degree) almost every day. My doctor made me classes with a coating to help with looking at computer screens. Please take care of yourself!