Wednesday, September 06, 2006

IE, comments and french culture

Thank you for commenting and reassuring me that my blog is indeed popup-less... I'm sorry I havn't had much time to get back to you, visit blogs, etc... and my linking hasn't been updated in awhile as well, because I just started back in college this week and I'm passing my driver's licence exam on Friday, and in France it is hard. So don't expect to get too much blogging out of me for a week or so, a post here and there but not much.

I didn't know that IE7 had tabbed browsing, thank you for pointing that out to me. Must admit I don't use Windows unless I'm undergoing serious internet withdrawl (like now... I can't use my mac here yet).

OK... And here's one off-topic cultural item: I love smoothies... They've finally come to France (I've been waiting for that for years now!) and it's really nice because it's so hot out right now.
That's pretty random I suppose, but I guess it's interesting because most people don't know that Dr. Pepper is unknown here, nobody's ever been to a Taco Bell and smoothies are a novelty.

1 comment:

Charlene Amsden said...

I came to thank you for nominating my blog for Bestest Blog of the Day! It was especially great today, because I worked from 7 to 7, the air conditioning was down and I came home grumpy and tired to find the wonderful gift of your nomination. You were my blessing. Tomorrow evening my post will be about you!