Friday, June 30, 2006

in my life...

no, I'm not going to put the Beatles' song on my blog. I *could*, but that's not the point of my post.
I'm just going to give you the most recent updates in my life. This morning I was freaked out once more, as the bus was 30 minutes late (again!!! I actually said something to the driver, I don't think I was rude, but he just said something lame like "it's impossible to be on time". I'm just happy for him that he doesn't live in Japan. The buses and trains are ALWAYS on time in Japan.)
But my driving lesson went great. I validated my step 2 AND worked on parking some more (that's going to need a lot more work, I find it rather difficult, thankfully that's one of the rare things I can actually practice at home without risking problems with the police.)
It's official: I'll do my driving exam in August!! I don't know exactly what date yet, the school won't even know until the end of July (they don't really get to decide of that, I think it's the city or something).
Apart from that, I'm moving all my things home for the summer tomorrow, so I have some packing to do, and then I'll go swimming. I would go now, but the pool is probably so full that it'd be no fun anyway.
I can also play the guitar while I'm waiting... Waiting and wishing I could be swimming right away :p

No comments: