Saturday, June 24, 2006

I actually have a sense of humor!

It's amazing the transformation in just a week or so. I've been cracking myself up in auto-derision.
For example I have detailed stats for my blog, with IP adresses, referring pages, location, time spent on the blog, etc...
And I realized I was able to say who every single IP was just by guessing.
The one from Montreal was easy, especially since there was no referring adress, so it's obviously a bookmark.
The couple dozen before that was me, I guess in college the IP is super-dynamic or something. I don't really understand all that.
Then I saw someone else using Windows XP. I wondered who that could be then I realized it was me, last night, trying to determine how my blog looked in IE. (which accounts for the IE stats).

There was also a person from USA, referred from blogger. Obviously someone using the random blog thing. Especially since the referring page was written in what looked like chinese. If it had been Jap there would be hiragana and not only kanji.

I don't really care. It just cracks me up.

Oh and also I've actually been playing the guitar after months of silence, and I'm doing pretty good all things considered!!!!
I love playing Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson. It's fairly easy to play, too, and the chord succession is easy to remember, the rythm is cool and I love the song in general. Which is where my blog got it's name, not only because of my last couple posts and the explanation within.

No comments: