Wednesday, June 07, 2006

books

This month, I want to read a lot more.

Normally I'm quite a reader, but this year I just didn't have time. Kind of sad. I did read a few good books. One by Amélie Nothomb at christmas, and I also re-read the book about North Korea, and I read a book about a japanese girl who tried to kill herself and survived and then found a reason to live...
And then there was Boy meets Girl (by Joshua Harris).
And The Naked Christian (about being real, not strip-teasing LOL)
And then Narnia again.
And C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy (I LOVED it BTW)...
And another book by Murakami.
And of course my Bible (not entierely, I havn't been very disciplined).
I also read quite a lot about Economy, and a few books about Japanese culture/history...
I'm probably forgetting books too (I definately hope so because this list is pathetically short!)

Anyway mom just ordered some really interesting books for me, I'll tell you more about them when they get here.
Also, I'm planning on getting a book at France Loisirs, and I have my eye on a particular book but I can't remember the title. So I'll tell you more about it when it gets here.
Anyway those 5 books should keep me fairly busy.
Also, I'm going to read up on XML and HTML and maybe even some Javascript if I have time.

No comments: