Tuesday, June 13, 2006

iTunes top 10 songs in my Library

This doesn't necessarily reflect what my favorite music is, but rather what I have been putting on my ipod shuffle recently: since I spend hours listening to it on the bus and can have a limited number of songs, I end up listening to the same stuff over and over. Also, I recently (about a month or so ago) reset my counters, so the music I love but "overdosed" on isn't represented, such as Petra.

1. Tout me vient de toi, Madison
2. Rien ne me séparera, Madison
3.Heaven, Madison
4.Turn to stone, ELO
5.Constellations Jack Johnson
6.Pardonné, Madison
7.Underneath your clothes, Shakira
8.Steppin out, ELO
9.Badish/Boss DJ, Jack Johnson
10. Shelter, Madison

OR, here are the top 10 artists, which might be more representative:

1. Madison
2. ELO
3. Jack Johnson
4. Shakira
5. Kansas
6. Petra
7. Hillsong (United)
8. W's
9. Lighthouse Family
10. Ace of Base

No comments: