Saturday, June 24, 2006

I want it all, I want it now :@

It's the song that's on the Sub-mix. I must say, the people who decide what music to play in Subway have better taste than at the beginning of the year (Pussycat Dolls? give me a break!).

I think that song describes pretty well how I feel right now. Patience is NOT my thing, it never has been, and I just want so much right away.

For example: I want my driver's licence. I have been making fast progress, and I enjoy driving, but I want to be able to drive even sooner...
For example: I want to know my results. I want to know my future. I want to know THE future, not just mine. I want to see what life will be like in 4 or 5 years.

And I sincerly wish that all computers would install the fonts I use. Not only does my blog look awful on Safari, but also on most PCs, because they don't have the fonts. So I need to work on that. ugh.

No comments: