Wednesday, June 07, 2006

mid-exam post

Well, most of my exams are over now, I have algebra and political history tomorrow, and japanese on Saturday.
I am ready for those, I'll just study a bit tonight and it should go like a charm.
Excel was a breeze.
Micro-economy was OK, I think I did good.
But Analyse was a disaster. I think she must have given us the exam we would have had even without the 2 month and a half blockage.
I can compensate with my other subjects, though, thankfully.

Yesterday I had a great time with my best friend, just hanging out, and then I studied some more.

Tomorrow after exams there's a picnic with the Agape group, it'll be fun. I don't think I'll play soccer OR volleyball though, I'll just watch.

On Friday, I'll study japanese in the morning, drive in the afternoon, and then Charlotte and I are going swimming in the lake (with anti-mosquito gel because I can only imagine how many mosquitoes live in the lake!!!)

Alessia

No comments: