Sunday, June 04, 2006

oops i did it again...

i messed up. i messed up your vision of life, of God, of me- not that that really matters. you don't even really care, do you? you don't see the problem. and why should you?
but it's there. and i feel so bad.
can it change, can i still show you love? can i still show you God? i am so imperfect, how can you see God in me? how can you see beyond me?
nobody can see God. why does he choose imperfect people to reflect him? His image in me is broken, faded, imperfect and i sooo wish it wasn't so.
yet he chose to do things that way. and i guess it's good. if you can see beyond my blemishes and see God's grace in me, how he has transformed me, although i still stumble, fall and am imperfect, you can see that his love is for everyone, that you can come to Him as you are, and he will change you.
you don't need to clean up your life first.
you can't clean up your life first.
no matter how you scrub and scrub and scrub, you can't clean yourself anymore than you could levitate by pulling yourself upward by the hair.
i suppose if you can realize that by looking into my life, all is not lost.
i am sorry; you probably won't ever read this. i am sorry but just know that I want to reflect Jesus, I want to be like him.

Alessia

PS: sorry I was too lazy to put caps in last night, and I still am too lazy to mod it all.

No comments: