Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Subway sells breath-mints now!!

Just on time for the day I actually need them :D
Perfect for my job interview, and they're in a cute little can, and are VERY refreshing. There are quite a few, too, and it's affordable. I'm very happy :)

I'll eat my sandwich now.

I ate at Subway at least 3 times a week all year, it's my favorite place to hang out, they offer free wi-fi (it's the only hotspot in my city, apart from my college, but they restrict access to adium so I like going to Subway better).

It's pretty expensive, but they have a good offer: the sandwich of the day. Only 2,5 euros, which is respectable especially since it's very filling and it's less expensive than buying a sandwich AND going to an internet-café. There's a different sandwich every day, and since I eat here very often, it doesn't bother me. The only one I don't care for is Friday's, tuna fish. Not very good. So on Friday I pay up if I eat at Subway :p

No comments: