Sunday, June 25, 2006

I look like Kristin Kreuk!

Click the link to see my sources, it's a face recognition site that compares my facial features to celebrities!!!!
But I look even more like Carrie Underwood (never heard of her, but she sure does look a little like me except she's blonde).
Warning: it can quickly become addictive!!!
Although I tried a second one and apparantly I look like Halle Berry. Doesn't seem credible. And c'mon, I don't look AT ALL like Paris Hilton. OK I guess it's more a toy than anything else lol...

I just thought it was funny that I'm supposed to look like Kristin Kreuk, her character always gets on my nerves in Smallville.
This is dumb. I should get some sleep now.

This is just my own observation, but I really think I look like Alizée. Not a fan of her music, although there's worse, but I think I really look a lot like her. Especially when I have short hair. Maybe less now than a few years ago, I don't know.

No comments: