Tuesday, July 04, 2006

s'miles

Does anybody actually use that card? Seriously, it's impossible to get 1500 points just by buying train tickets. That would mean spending that much money (1500 euros) just to get a free ticket. That's stupid. Nobody spends that much money!!! I sure don't anyway. Thankfully there are the promotions. Like just by signing up to their e-mail newsletter I get 600 points. Sounds like spam to me, but I guess that's the only possible way I'll ever get a free train ticket and I am a real uncle scrooge. I already have 500 points (400 for filling out a questionnaire on their services to say if I liked them or not) and 100 for buying groceries in Geant. Not one point for buying train tickets, because every time I'm too much in a hurry to actually bother to enter my code. The SNCF is nice, but too expensive. Much too expensive.

If ever I get that nice promotion, seriously, I'm crossing France. I'm going to make them regret giving me a free ticket!! *evil grin* I'm waiting for that day with impatience...

No comments: