Saturday, July 22, 2006

Last night's concert

It was amazing!!!
There was a huge thunderstorm outside and between that and the clapping and singing and jumping upside down (edit: up and down- I'm really tiered obviously!!!), the atmosphere in the concert room was absolutely electric. One of the best Gospel concerts I've been to...
There were hundreds of people (well, about 200 I think) and 3 encores...
A great way to end those two weeks, and on top of it we finally have cool weather. For two weeks we could barely breathe because of the heat.
As you can see if you click on the link in the sidebar, ODDS was also very fun. Our mimes/drama group had a blast.

Here is a video of Joshua.



I think my favorite song in the choir this year was o broken lamb. It's such a powerful song after Via Dolorosa, and I loved Stephanie's solo, she did a great job.
So did my sister, on her solo for Amazing Grace. You can listen to it in the little video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was awsome ! fantastic; un concert gratuit et de cette qualité !!! du jamais vu !