Sunday, July 02, 2006

commented stats...

It's interesting. For the first time since I've started my blog, Windows users outnumber Mac OS users. Which means my audience has finally gone beyond just a few friends I sent a link to :p
56% use Windows (2% Windows 2000).
What surprises me is that 6% have disabled Javascript. Which means they can't leave me comments :(. That's sad. Perhaps I should restore the default settings (although I have so many windows open as is it, I hate having to have another window open just to read my comments).
My visitors are more and more international, as well. That's kind of fun to see where everyone is from. But my main audience is still from France and Belgium, which is strange because I purposely decided to write in English.

It's so hot today that I feel half-dead. Melted. Unable to do anything. I'm a weird person, and would take a trip to Iceland over a trip to South Africa any day. I'd love to visit the North of Canada, see the northern lights...
Sometime I should write about my dreams.

No comments: