Friday, July 07, 2006

packing

always a stressful moment in summer, packing for two weeks!! But sort of fun, in a way. You get to decide what to wear, need to prepare for any situation. Make lists.
For instance, I forgot to add socks to my list, so I will.
Sadly, I'll be leaving My Precious home. I'm guess I'll just turn it off :(
it's hard to pack, let alone do any other work, when I'm reading books I've been waiting to receive in weeks.
I promise to write about the books some more when I've finshed them. There's a reader's guide in the end of the book, and so what I'll do is try to type out my personal answers. With a bit of luck, and some googling, I should be able to find people online who either have done the same, or would do so, to share this reading experience. I wish all good books came with a reading discussion guide! If the idea catches on enough, I could start a new dedicated blog.
For people reading me now, I'm speaking of the series by Liz Curtis Higgs, beginning with Thorn in my heart. For now, I have bearly been able to put it down, and only to sleep!!!

No comments: