Monday, July 24, 2006

Not myself at all...

I'm going on vacation again.
Again in a place without hotspots and probably not internet cafés. Not that I'd have time for internet unless I had wi-fi access in my room at night, the only time of the day I could possibly imagine having time for my ibook.
As for Yann showing me stuff, I figure he can do that on his ibook lol....
It'll be more use to my sister. *sigh*
I'll just travel light this time. I just need to remember to bring along something I can wear to sea. That doens't come naturally to me, as I only think of packing pretty dresses most of the time. Perhaps if I publish it on my blog I'll remember?
Yes, I'm actually going to willingly go out in a boat!
I'll tell you more about it when I get back. I get terribly sea-sick most of the time. And I'm claustrophobic. And I feel stuck unless I see land at all times. So I'm hoping we won't get too far off from the coast. I don't like the idea of not being able to "get off" if I need to. One reason I've never liked airplanes, or bunkers, or even elevators. I like having a feeling of control.

So, to sum it all up, I'm willingly going to leave my ibook for a week, travel without all my clothes and shoes, and go out to sea. Not myself at all!

No comments: