Tuesday, August 29, 2006

administrative mumbo-jumbo


I just called my best friend and found out that we have the same administrative mumbo-jumbo to mess with...

This involves retrieving a paper in University A, bringing it to University B to be signed, going to the library to get another paper, and bringing it all back to University A (I used different names because we're actually transferring from opposite universities!!! Might be easier to just switch identities :p)

Let's just hope the offices will be open.

I also need to get pictures of me taken, buy enveloppes, stamps, photocopy every possible and imaginable document that could be asked of me, go see a doctor (which is a joke: he'll take one look at me and sign the paper saying I can do sports!!! then again sometimes they listen to my heartbeat and take a look at my knee...).

I'm going to have QUITE a week!!!

No comments: