Tuesday, August 01, 2006

got a new ipod :)

I've had it for a few days now, which explains my internet silence lol... I've been busy playing with my new "toy". Watching Lost, Desperate Housewives... And finding a name for it. I was looking for a LOTR name for it, but most of the names I liked were already taken ;). I finally decided on Smaug (the name of the dragon- I like dragons even though they're pretty evil in the books). Unless someone else had a better idea.
It's a white 30Go iPod. It's so thin and the screen is so wide and nice and classy!
I also got theAgent18 case, it's VERY nice, I think it's one of the best cases I've seen out there :) I'd write a positive review for it on the website but that's hardly necessary because it already has so many positive reviews lol.
I also put my pictures on it.
My plan is to eventually free up my hard disk by deleting all my music off it and only keeping it on my iPod (if the worst comes to the worst, I have CDs of practically everything or a backup on my mom's mac or iPod).
I have yet to try and figure out how to put my own videos on it, I think it's probably not hard, but on the Apple site the only explanation is "buy Quicktime Pro!" - which isn't helpful. I don't want to buy it. I paid enough as it is for my computer and my iPod. There must be a free way to do it. I'll look into it this week when I'm done cleaning my room.

Otherwise I've been reading a lot but that's off topic.

No comments: