Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Paul's coming back from India!!

He's been gone a looooooooong time, but he's finally coming home. Well, not that I'll really see him more often anyway :p.
But I'm pretty excited to hear all about his trip. Not so sure when I will, but eventually.

This month of August is going to be super-busy for everybody I know. Including myself. I'm going to be going "non-stop" until the end of September at least.

Vacations, administration, driving, back to college (moving again- even though at least I know where I'm staying this year!), and then a conference, and all my classes and activities... Without counting perhaps even moving into a new room at home (and working on it in the meantime, but that's not really my job!) I'm going to be pretty busy. On top of it I need to ready my bonzaï for it's transition from summer to fall. Every year I have a hard time getting it to accept less light, less sun...

No comments: