Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Projects and a rant on the point of life (of my blog, really)

Yes, I'll rant on the point of this blog, too... Just thank me that I won't rant on and on on the point of life... lol

I'm not sure when I'll actually have time for all of this, I've been quite busy lately and it's not likely to change until at least October...
But I do have some plans and dreams and hopes and wishes...

I'm WAY behind in my webdesign... I have at least 2 or 3 projects to work on (for family, friends, and yes, even this blog... there's a bug somewhere in the template that I can't seem to fix- I could if I had time to- but I tend to forget... AND for a new blog, more later in the post!!!)

I also need to work on making the family PC usable. For now, it bugs all the time. And Windows is getting on everybody's nerve (especially mine, I'll admit), so I need to put Linux on it :)

I need to figure out the social security stuff... Free for me, cuz I'm a student, but still a LOT of paperwork...

I need to finalize my inscription to my new univesity...

I need to pass my driver's licence.

And last but not least, I have a new blog idea in mind... top secret... I've already written a few posts on paper, jotted down ideas as they came... I think it might be more interesting than this one, in the sense that it'll actually have a fixed theme, this one is more of a "jot-down-the-thoughts-as-they-come" sort of blog- which obviously interests only a select audience, and only for a short time. I won't abandon this one though, I like it too much for that...
This blog is a sort of therapeutic blog for me. Patience is the virtue I lack the most. So I use this blog to vent, or work on it, try to reason with myself, perhaps bring a chuckle to my readers, or help or whatnot, although I'll gladly admit humor isn't my "thing", either. I'm sure nobody's cracked up reading my blog. Oh well. That's life.

And I'm certainly forgetting some plans.

No comments: