Friday, August 25, 2006

The end of ResExcellence...

*gasp* what is to become of me??? It was one of my favorite sites...
There were so many cool ways to customize your mac, it taught me everything I know practically... And the forums are closed, too... I come home from vacation to that... Was gone all summer so I didn't see it coming.
I'm so bummed out :(

I just found This page, and I think it explains a lot.
Personnally I was enchanted by the mac community, I've always found the forums helpful, and although some people can be rude, I just always figured that was "life".
I know that whenever I've had a problem, if I do my research myself first everywhere I can think of and if I explain my problem, as well as everything I've tried, as clearly as possible, everybody has always been very helpful.
I'm sorry to hear that this isn't true everywhere.
And I'm sorry if I've ever been rude...
I can understand why the site was shut down, and I do hope somebody else will be able to take it over.

On a funnier note, this page cracked me up. Especially the image. I hope it's ok to post it on my blog, along with a link to the post. If not, I'll take it off.

No comments: