Saturday, August 26, 2006

Today, I saw Daniel again after a long time without seeing him at all, which was nice.
I also talked to a very good friend I havn't seen in over a year, which was really fun. But I left msn abruptly, forgetting that's rude, and now I feel really bad. I tend to leave without giving it a second thought because I'm usually back in time for it to barely matter. But then again there are times when you just don't have time to say goodbye- some things just can't wait. I'm so used to talking to people who are on 24/7 that... well... I tend to assume the person will still be online when I get back, or be back on within a couple hours.
Well, I'm forgetting that I didn't see that guy online for over a year and a half... so I must be dreaming. I hope he doesn't take it personally.

Other than that, I got some books as late birthday gifts :)
And I've advanced quite a bit in my administrative stuff...

AND- a new car!!!!!!!! Not all mine (I don't even have my licence yet) but I can drive in on week-ends. It's a cute 8-year-old Citroën Saxo :)

1 comment:

Mark Irish said...

Thanks very much for the comments, that was very nice of you. You can read them in any order you want, I don't mind really. ;-) Good luck with your driving test, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Regards

Mark