Friday, August 25, 2006

Confusion

This post was actually too long, so I shortened it.

My biggest problem with having lots of things to do is I never know where to START on a problem. Once I've started it, I can generally finish. Same for school: if I have to write a paper, if I can find ONE idea, the rest generally come naturally.

Right now, the most important thing in my life isn't installing Linux, but I NEED to get it done.
It's saving all the documents off the PC that need to be kept and putting them back on that bugs me. I'm not sure exactly how well the iPods will work with Rhythembox, and I'm not quite yet sure where to store everything. On my iBook? On an iPod (not mine, my disk is formatted for mac-only)? Or just get an external disk, we'll need one eventually anyway?
It's not like I actually have much space left on my iBook, as you can see.

The most important problem for me to solve right now involves scholarships, social security, etc...
which means that I need to work on scholarships first because that's what gives me the right to have free social security, but for that I *think* I already need to be signed up in university. But I can't be signed up until I have social security. Oh and let's not even mention that my files need to be transferred from my old university to my new one and I'm not even sure of the procedures for that.
I'm quite confused.

No comments: