Thursday, January 11, 2007

If my life were a TV show...

Do you ever wonder what the show would be about? Who the main characters would be? Would it be a drama or a comedy?

And, very important, what would the theme song be?

I'm glad my life isn't a TV show (that would just be weird). And no, I will NEVER do reality TV. But I just think those are interesting questions to ponder.

Would be kind of fun to create a video sequence with a theme song, pictures, even cartoon bits, to get some sort of idea, some sort of draft.

After 3 days of being very serious, I lost it and just started watching TV shows non stop, like I don't want to do anything else really.

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

I watch the shows and movies and never see anyone quite like me.

Jesouris said...

lol that IS an interesting question to ask yourself... I don't even want to know what my life would be like as a tv show...