Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ice-skating!

Today I'm going ice-skating... I havn't gone in almost a year now, so I'm pretty excited about that. Also I'm seeing some people I hardly ever see, which is even more exciting.

For the occasion, I decided to test l'Oreal's Color Pulse. I don't know what took me to say I got "copper red" last night- perhaps it sort of looked that color with almost no lighting, I was exhausted... And that's the color I would have bought if my hair hadn't been too dark for it to work. I actually got a sort of dark violine. What's nice is there are none of those products that ruin your hair in them, they are extremely easy to apply to yourself, and it goes away after 10 shampoos, and it is inexpensive (3.50 euros)

I like the result, but I am glad that it will go away quickly because then, instead of having to deal with "leffet racine", I can just get my hair back to how it was and choose to either dye it the same color again, leave it as it is (natural), or try one of the other color pulse boxes. And there is no risk. If a color looks awful on me all I need to do is just rule it out. Sadly, as I said, there's very little choice of boxes for brunettes with very dark hair.

When they were all the hype I never tried one because it was 10 euros per box.

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

I am glad that I do not have to worry about color issues like this. I just have to look at the woman and make sure everything looks good before she goes out in public.

Angela said...

I'm so glad you didn't sprain your knee or hurt anything else. Only a mother could write such a comment on your blog... love you, mom