Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Exams

Another one bites the dust...

Ok yesterday's exam went great. Two more to go :)

So this afternoon I have one, and friday I have another one. Then classes start back up.

This semester is going to be really busy. Last night I wrote out a list of responsibilities, and activities I plan to do regularly, and also some plans that I'd like to accomplish.

For instance, I have my first official webdesign job :)
Hope that works out good. Until now, all my webdesign I did for myself, or for school, or for my church, so not really a "job".
It'll be nice to be earning money again ever since I stopped my tutoring job, I hadn't actually earned any money.

I want to work harder on my classes, have a "normal" rhythm this semester. That's the main thing, but there are also other projects that tend to take time.
Not sure how it's all going to work out just yet.

For now I'll just concentrate on my exam. Back to work!

No comments: