Monday, November 06, 2006

up close and personal

I have a hard time being that in my writing anymore, especially on a blog. Not that online journals actually interest anybody, as a general rule.
I remember a time when people would spend money to buy books of people's journals. Now there are so many free, online, that it's just plain not that entertaining anymore.
Except the very well written. Without wanting to sound conceited, at some point, on my previous blog, I think I somewhat managed that.

But I'm just not as artistic as I used to be. I need to watch movies, or TV shows, to get my philosophical juices running enough to make me write. So now and then I'll be posting thoughts on a movie I saw.

I'm not sure what actually interests my readers. Someone actually found my blog while searching "hell figured out exothermic" on google. Weird. When I saw the post, I got it. But who searches for that kind of thing anyway?

Some people found me in V600i themes. Must have been dissapointed because I didn't put a downloadable version online. I can, though, all you need to do is ask. Seriously, I think I'll put them up anyway.

I really like the intro song to Grey's Anatomy, as well as the video that goes with it. There's something I like about eyelash curlers, zipping up a dress, the cocktail, the shoes, all tied in to medical images. I just like it. Find it very catchy. Posted the video as well (normally).

No comments: