Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Devos :)



you can read my morning's reading here. I know it's out of context (and I'll actually do some research on that later, now that I have a study Bible, it's easier to do).



Micah 7:7-9 (New International Version)

7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me.

Israel Will Rise

8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in darkness,
the LORD will be my light.
9 Because I have sinned against him,
I will bear the LORD's wrath,
until he pleads my case
and establishes my right.
He will bring me out into the light;
I will see his righteousness.



It also goes pretty well with a sermon by Tom Hovestol I've been listening to, how to come clean when I'm dirty.

Some other songs that I found to be related to this passage are "Renew me" by Avalon and to a degree "Dreams I dream for you" (more of a stretch, you might need to be ME to see the association)

No comments: