Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wolf spiders



I truely dislike spiders. So why am I posting this piece? Because many people stumble on my blog through a google search for wolf spiders, and I don't have much about them.

So here goes.

These creatures, although ugly and hairy, aren't apparently too dangerous for humans - but their bite might be painful.
These evil creatures seem to be present in all types of environments and in all continents.

For more useful information than the expression of my extreme loathing of spiders, see this link :
Wikipedia on Wolf Spiders

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your ingnorance feeds your fear! Not only does this species of wolf spider help your immediate environment in regards to insect control they are to be feared in the same way an earthworm is feared, regardless of your view. In the future, post more insightfull blogs.....even better, do your research on what you blog, before your convey "princessness".