Monday, October 09, 2006

theme ideas

I realize I havn't been blogging as much recently as I used to. I've been very busy, and when I'm not busy, I'm not near a computer, or I just don't feel like blogging.

But here is an idea for my faithful reader(s?)...
In german class- yes, I need to take german- I need to animate a debate in a few weeks (not sure exactly when) on an interesting topic that preferably isn't too technical considering my level in german. If you have any ideas of interesting debates, tell me in a comment :)

I don't really want to have a political debate. That's too common and also too complicated. I think something funny and lighter would be better.

Maybe we could do a theme on blogging! I could give stats, talk about different blogs I've seen, and we could ask the class if they have blogs, what they put on it, if it's for friends and family or on the contrary for the WWW but not people they know in real life, debate whether a blog needs to have pictures, text, video, audio, what the point of blogging is, etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your idea of using blogs as a debate topic is great. There are lots of questions about privacy, copyright, truth, etc that can be brought up. Please let us know how it goes! And, good luck!